Lemon Garlic Shrimp courtesy of WearEver
- 4 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 teaspoons freshly grated lemon zest
- 4 large cloves garlic, peeled and sliced thin
- Pinch hot red pepper flakes
- 1 pound large shrimp, peeled with tails on
- 3 tablespoons minced fresh Italian parsley
- 1 flat anchovy fillet, chopped fine
- Heat the olive oil in a WearEver Pure Living 12” Fry Pan over moderate heat. Add the garlic and cook, stirring until golden. Add the shrimp and cook until just cooked.
- Remove pan from heat and stir in the chopped anchovy and lemon zest.
- Serve with thin slices of French bread.