Lemon Garlic Shrimp courtesy of WearEver
- 4 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 teaspoons freshly grated lemon zest
- 4 large cloves garlic, peeled and sliced thin
- Pinch hot red pepper flakes
- 1 pound large shrimp, peeled with tails on
- 3 tablespoons minced fresh Italian parsley
- 1 flat anchovy fillet, chopped fine
- Heat the olive oil in a WearEver Pure Living 12” Fry Pan over moderate heat. Add the garlic and cook, stirring until golden. Add the shrimp and cook until just cooked.
- Remove pan from heat and stir in the chopped anchovy and lemon zest.
- Serve with thin slices of French bread.
Keep the food you eat, from eating you.
How many pans have you tossed out, in fear that they’re just not good for your health to cook on?
Here’s a healthy and eco-friendly alternative to unsafe nonstick Teflon cookware, WearEver’s Pure Living 12” Fry Pan is free of harmful chemicals including PTOA, PTFE, and cadmium, which are linked to certain cancers and childhood diseases.
Unlike most nonstick cookware, Pure Living pan is American made and coated with a clean, durable, scratch proof ceramic coating, containing an aluminum base for even heat redistribution.
The fry pan is high heat resistant, oven safe to 750°, and is great for professional level searing and deglazing of foods, not to mention its recyclable!
Which would go best in your kitchen, stylish champagne or red? This style could just save you from worry…the pans are available for purchase at Walmart.com.