Juicing fruits and vegetables has become one of the most popular trends in the raw and natural living movements. However, many are still unaware of the everyday benefits of juicing. The Omega Vert VRT350 Juicer is a productive and auto cleaning way to make you a pro at juicing.
Whether it’s detoxifying your system to support a healthy liver or consuming nutrients to grow the strong nails you’ve always wanted, juicing raw fruits and vegetables can be beneficial for various parts of the body, serving as a full body rejuvenator.
1) LIVER: The main function of the liver is to clean out toxins in the body, but what if your liver has too many toxins within itself? Cleansing of the liver with fruits and vegetables in liquid form can reduce toxins. Green drinks made with Spinach, Zucchini, Kale and Cucumbers can support liver function;
2) EYES: Vitamins and antioxidants help to maintain healthy eyes. Lack of vitamin A can cause poor vision. Juicing carrots (packed with Vitamin A) and berries (loaded with antioxidants) are a good start to preserving the health of your eyes;
3) NAILS: No one likes chipped and split nails. Vitamins and minerals found in carrot juice can help. Carrots are high in zinc, iron, vitamin A and calcium – all of which contribute to healthy nails;
4) HAIR: Everyone wants a head of beautiful tresses. Vitamins C and E are essential for enhanced hair growth. Greens such as spinach, collards and turnips are rich in vitamin E. Citrus fruits such as lemons, limes and grapefruits can improve circulation to the scalp;
5) HEART: High cholesterol can clog the arteries, constricting of the blood flow to the heart. A plant based diet (fruits, vegetables and even herbs) can help regulate circulation. Apples, Cranberries, Grapefruit, Avocado, Broccoli and Celery can help support heart health and herbs such as cayenne pepper can help with blood circulation.
Juice, juice, juice…anytime, anyday!