In the upcoming book, The Beer Diet, renowned natural health journalist Gary Greenberg shares his secrets on how to enjoy the world’s most popular beverage without piling on the pounds.
Myprotein introduces THE Neuro Restore and THE Neuro Engage
Introducing THE Neuro Engage and Restore, new nootropic supplements from Europe’s number 1 sports nutrition site, Myprotein.com. These US-specific products mark Myprotein coming to America. Whether at home, in the office or in the gym, these brain supplements are proven to fuel your ambition, whatever your goal. A dual package of nootropic ingredients or “brain enhancers”, THE Neuro Range comes complete with THE Neuro Engage and THE Neuro Restore, premium PRO-RANGE products in pill form. Buy together or separately.
A ziplock dream that promotes healthy sleeping habits. Your body likes sleep routines!
Horsetail, Alfalfa, Nettle, Plantain, Lemon Verbena, Fennel, Dandelion, Parsley, Rosehip, Flax, Plantago, Chamomile, Ginseng, Olive Leaves and Sage all in one comfy cup of tea.
P.S. Love the “Time for more tea” line, great idea!
We all know that cell phones and computers give off radiation, which can be dangerous; because of the exposure; but, what if there is a device that reduces “hot ear”?
Not only that, but also a device that increases your energy, reduces stress levels and enhances the quality of your sleep!
Well, you are in luck! There is an amazing device called Energydots! They are harmonizers, which mean they work by re-turning the emissions from devices. These dots are a very small circle that can be stuck to any non-porous surface. This device emits electromagnetic frequencies (EMF’s). You feel less drained after using your technology device.
While using Enerydots, I feel the energy in my house is a lot smoother and I sleep better. This is a must buy product that will benefit your daily living while using technology…and we’re sure you do!
Reviewed by Joey Argenziano
The Parent’s Guide to Baby-Led Weaning includes all the knowledge every parent should know about the importance of feeding their baby real food that is rich in nutrients and will ultimately help develop a healthy relationship with food from a young age. This book is easy to read and includes a variety of delicious recipes that you can make at home. It’s the perfect read for someone that is looking to transition and would love to know more in-depth information about the benefits of real food and how to prevent the actual risks that many parents worry about when starting to feed their baby real food. There are tons of great topics, strategies, and advice for every parent.
T Genix is a blend of 7 herbal ingredients that help promote a healthy and active lifestyle, and normal testosterone levels. Men want to stay active and keep their muscle mass-and even increase it. Men want to transform their bodies, and reinvigorate their lives. Now, they don’t have to let age, diet, and stress stand in the way.
Be active and don’t let anything get in your way…and now thanks to T Genix, you can have that extra drive you need.
DietarySupplementNews.com gives this product two thumbs up!
Beetology Reviews: beet + tropical fruit
When most people think healthy, they associate it with sacrificing taste and enjoyment. This isn’t the case with the 100% cold pressed juice, Beetology. Don’t let the name fool you. I was skeptical at first as well. There are many health benefits to beets, such as being great for the heart, blood pressure, and brain. Despite the high nutritional value of beets, I have always been reluctant to eat them. When I tried Beetology: beet and tropical fruit flavor though, I wanted a second serving. In addition to beet juice, the drink was a sweet blend of coconut, lime, and my favorite, mango. If you are looking for a sweet and refreshing, but healthy beverage for the hot summer days, Beetology is a great option.
Reviewed by Erin McCusker
I knew about the health benefits of beets—fiber, vitamin C, potassium— but I wasn’t crazy about the taste. After trying Beetology’s beet + lemon + ginger juice, I’ve discovered beets can be just as delicious as they are nutritious. The refreshing combination of beets, lemon and ginger tasted great. I’m planning on trying the other four flavors of Beetology’s 100% cold pressed juice, starting with beet + tropical fruit. Beets have been shown to be good for your heart, brain and blood pressure— between those benefits and Beetology’s delightful taste, this stuff can’t be “beet!”
Reviewed by Annie Ostrander
HEAT Running, personal trainer and co-founder Joseph Phillips Tips for 2016!
1) Don’t max out on your 1st day. Assuming that you have had a long lapse or its your first time in the gym, lifting the most weight possible isn’t a good idea right out of the gate. Lay a foundation and build up first. Stay consistent and there will be plenty of time to test your limits.
2) Don’t refuse the help of a personal trainer. Most gyms offer a complementary session you can schedule on your first day working out. Do it! Yes, he/she wants to sell you sessions but most trainers also genuinely want your help! Plus a few PT sessions can put you on the right track toward your goals.
3) Don’t copy the routine of the guy who looks the way you want to look. We are all created differently. The guy with the V-shape and the six pack may not know a whole lot about exercise. He could be doing dangerous exercises or things that may not fit in with your current fitness level. We are all different and need to find a routine that fits our genetics and goals.
4) Don’t hit on the hottest girl you see. Yes, you are gonna see some beautiful women working out! That is one of the perks of being a gym member, but if you approach the hot chick on the first day you may have missed the behemoth she came in with. While you are flirting, Adonis walks up behind you and in no time you are either nursing a fat lip or you will be forever known as “that guy.” Wait a few days to make sure she isn’t coming to the gym with her man.
5) Don’t let a trainer push you to the puking point. If you decide to do a training session remember you are in control. A very small percentage of fitness professionals will try to push you too much. Know your body and your first day limits. Once again, if you go too hard and can’t make it to the restroom, you will be “that guy” who puked by the pull-up machine.
Maintaining a healthy weight and controlling emotional eating tips by Senior Dietitian, Amanda Foti, from Selvera Wellness
- Define yourself as a healthy and fit individual. Finding value in making healthy choices will help you stick with them long term.
- Make healthy eating and exercising a lifestyle you live, not a temporary plan you are follow to meet a goal. A healthy lifestyle shouldn’t have an end point, it should just be the way you live.
- Understand what emotions are triggers. Before starting to change anything, be mindful of how you’re feeling when you have a desire to eat and identify the emotion behind it.
- Focus on relieving the emotional triggers. Whether its stress, boredom, sadness, there are alternative actions not involving food that can work to relieve the emotion. Brainstorm a few alternative actions you can rely on in the moment.
- Keep a food journal. This allows you to reflect on what your food choices are and identify where the trouble areas are. Being accountable for your food choices will make you more mindful in the moment.
- Don’t deprive yourself. Taking away foods you love will only make the desire to have them stronger. Find a healthy balance of enjoying foods you love with nutritious choices and exercise.
- Have patience. Changing habits as complex as emotional eating takes time and many attempts of practice. Expect to not be perfect and be okay with it. Rather than setting a goal to go ‘cold turkey’ focus on decreasing the incidents of emotional eating over time.